"I am coming to take Tuface away from you" Toke Makinwa warns Annie Idibia


Nigerian Media Personality, Toke Makinwa, via Instagram made a bold statement warning Annie Idibia on her 34th birthday saying  'If I no find husband in one year, I’m coming to share yours'.

See the post that Toke shared below:
“Happy birthday most beautiful, such a stunner 😍
my fellow comrade #Scorpiogang πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
It’s so beautiful to watch you blossom and become so much more my love, my senior wife #forreal as you know say I don give am one more year, if I no find husband , I’m coming to share yours after all God shared his only son with us all, don’t he stingy, shareeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love you Annie boo @annieidibia1 #Chapter34

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12-year-old pregnant South African girl kisses baby daddy

Why I left Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu

Controversy As Fan Rushes Stage To Hug Wizkid